Microwave and RF Design, Volume 1
By Michael Steer
262 pp., 8.5 x 11, index
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-4696-5690-8
Published: September 2019
Buy this Book
This title is not eligible for UNC Press promotional pricing.
Distributed for NC State University
* The first volume of a comprehensive series on microwave and RF design
* Open access ebook editions are hosted by NC State University Libraries at https://repository.lib.ncsu.edu/handle/1840.20/36776
* 31 worked examples
* An average of 38 exercises per chapter
* Answers to selected exercises
* Coverage of cellular radio from 1G through 6G
* Case study of a software defined radio illustrating how modern radios partition functionality between analog and digital domains
* A companion book, Fundamentals of Microwave and RF Design, is suitable as a comprehensive undergraduate textbook on microwave engineering
About the Author
Michael Steer is the Lampe Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at North Carolina State University. He received his B.E. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the University of Queensland. He is a Fellow of the IEEE and is a former editor-in-chief of the IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques. He has authored more than 500 publications including twelve books. In 2009 he received a US Army Medal, “The Commander’s Award for Public Service.” He received the 2010 Microwave Prize and the 2011 Distinguished Educator Award, both from the IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society.
For more information about Michael Steer, visit the Author Page.