Customer Service Representative – Longleaf Services, Inc.
Longleaf Services, Inc., is seeking Customer Service / Order Entry Representatives to support the growth of business through the addition of new client publishers. Longleaf, a wholly owned subsidiary of UNC Press, is a full service fulfillment company that manages customer service, takes and processes orders, manages credit and collections, third-party warehousing, inventory management, and royalty processing for a consortium of 18 university presses. The position is based in Chapel Hill, NC.
Customer Service / Order Entry Representative: The position is responsible for taking and entering orders while providing a positive experience for the book-buying customers of our client publishers.
- Answer phones to take and process orders and respond to customer inquiries and other requests.
- Input orders received via telephone, mail, email, fax, etc.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
- Follow up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Recognize, document, and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Support management on special projects.
- 1-3 years of relevant customer service in a call center
- Computer literate with knowledge of email programs and Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
This is a full-time position with salary and benefits. Review of applications will begin immediately and end on June 21, 2021. Interested candidates should email their resume with cover letter to the Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
LONGLEAF SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
Longleaf Services values a workplace that welcomes different perspectives to enhance the quality of our decision making as we carry out our work. We are strategically engaged in creating and enhancing policies and practices that will build upon our past efforts to attract, retain, and develop a staff that is diverse along many dimensions.