248 pp., 6 x 9, 40 color plates, 41 maps, 1 table, appends., index
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-4696-5485-0
Published: March 2020
eBook ISBN: 978-1-4696-5486-7
Published: February 2020
Paperback Available March 2020, but pre-order your copy today!
Buy this Book
- 40 hikes carefully chosen to appeal to hikers of all experience levels
- Helpful hike finder feature to identify the perfect hikes for birding, waterfalls, history, universal accessibility, and more
- Turn-by-turn guidance and key points of interest for each hike
- Full-color maps and photographs
- Helpful information about the trail's history and ongoing development
About the Authors
Friends of the Mountains-to-Sea Trail is a nonprofit organization that brings together communities and volunteers to build, maintain, and improve the Mountains-to-Sea Trail.
For more information about Friends of the Mountains-to-Sea Trail, visit the Author Page.
Jim Grode is the trail resource manager for Friends of the Mountains-to-Sea Trail.
For more information about Jim Grode, visit the Author Page.
"Well organized and easy to use, this guide fills a niche that has long needed filling."--Leonard Adkins, author of Hiking and Traveling the Blue Ridge Parkway